Healing the Mind, Body and Spirit
WElcome to our about us section, these are a few of my specialities:
Reyna Aday, MS, LMHC, NCC, C.Ht., CTTS, RYT-500
- Anxiety and Depression
- Stress Management
- Geriatric Issues
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Assertiveness Issues
- Women Issues
- Identity Issues
- Phase of Life Transitions
This is a representation of most of the cases that I have treated Using Yoga Therapy, Meditation, Relaxation Techniques and Clinical Hypnotherapy
Reyna’s Professional Bio
Reyna Aday completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and her Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling. Reyna is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the State of Florida, a National Certified Counselor (NCC), Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Ht.), Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist (CTTS), and a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) who studied under Elizabeth Hoffman, Director of Urban Bliss School of Yoga. She is currently completing her PhD in Clinical Sexology.
Reyna is a Holistic Practitioner who focuses on treating the mind, body, and spirit. She uses an eclectic blend of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Positive Psychology, Sex Therapy, Yoga Therapy and Psychoeducational techniques to treat adults.
Reyna is also a Motivational Speaker who has spoken in several cities and municipalities throughout the State of Florida. She has appeared on several television programs to educate the community about different mental health topics. Her philosophy consists of empowering people and highlighting their strengths so that they are free to experience change and growth. She is determined to dispel mental health misconceptions regarding treatment to normalize mental health conditions.
Through her work with Clinical Piece, Reyna consults with Organizations in the Community to Improve the Quality of Mental Healthcare from both a Clinical and Operational perspective. The Development of In-Person and Virtual Clinical Workshops is one of her passions, as it allows her to disseminate vital information to Clinicians, thus providing them with tools to assist patients. She is also an Approved Continuing Education Provider for the State of Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Mental Health Counselors.
Reyna has provided Smoking Cessation therapy to countless individuals in our community, through local hospitals, community centers, prisons and substance abuse centers. Reyna is passionate about contributing to the Community as she believes that it is a building block for our society. She Volunteers for the American Cancer Society to lend her voice for the National Anthem.
- Masters in Mental Health Counseling, 4.0 GPA, Summa Cumme Laude
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Magna Cumme Laude
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), #MH17063
- National Certified Counselor (NCC), #1994429
- Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist (CTTS) #056
- Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Ht)
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500)
- Florida Medicaid Provider
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- American Mental Health Counseling Association (AMHCA)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Florida Mental Health Counseling Association (FMHCA)
- National Board of Forensic Evaluators (NBFE)
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM)
- National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS)
- American Health Law Association (AHLA)
© 2020 All rights Reserved. Design by Clinical PIece